My little dog –

A heartbeat at my feet

~ Edith Wharton

He was the best boy with a good life and I have a Nanuq sized hole in my heart that I suspect will be there for quite some time.

Goodbye my sweet boy.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Nanuq. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to My little dog –

1. jclady says:

OMG. My heart breaks for you. I’m sending you an email that I sent out in July of 2010 regarding Sophie.

Love to all of you!

Linda

2. Donna says:

Oh, Katherine, I’m so very sorry. What a sweet baby and such a wonderful life all of you have had with him in it. I have tears for all of you tonight. It’s so hard to say goodbye to any member of your family; specially the ones who’ve been with and loved you the most. Thoughts and hugs, ladybug.

3. crabapple0222 says:

Oh kat! This made smile and tear up. What lovely at his sweet life. He was definitely loved and gave it right back to you all (((Hugs)))

4. jclady says:

Please check your email. Bob (Granman) paiinted a wonderful portrait of Sophie.

5. gigi says:

gosh i so remember what an adorable little puppy he was…and when i visited you in your first apartment…what did ya say…”mom…do not let him on the couch”! …well technically he was on my lap! What a wonderful life he shared with you. love you…loved him…miss you all…momma

6. Lisa says:

Kat, I am so very sorry for your loss. What a wonderful friend your Nanuq was. Hugs to you and your family.