Our Sweet Thomas Kitty

passed away this afternoon

His daddy and I miss him very, very much

This entry was posted in Thomas. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Our Sweet Thomas Kitty

1. lafletcher80 says:

Oh Kat, I’m so sorry to hear that. (Hugs) to you and Josh.

2. crabapple says:

Oh Kat, I’m soooooo sorry to hear about your kitty. My heart is heavy for you. Hugs to you both (and your pups, I’m sure they will miss him too)! You will be in my thoughts.

3. Tina says:

Sorry to hear about your cat! We had to put our dear cat Tigger to sleep in March and it was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do! It is amazing how much a part of the family they become. Our house just isn’t the same! Hugs!

4. Lexie says:

Kat, my heart and thoughts go out to you, Josh and the doggies. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. Know that he’s resting peacefully and that he knew how much you guys loved him. (((hugs)))

5. Lindsey says:

I’m so sorry to hear this – what a beautiful cat Thomas was. It is so hard to lose a pet, especially so quickly. Your family is in my prayers, Kat, and I hope you can find solace in knowing you provided him with an amazing and loving life.

6. amy says:

Kat… I’m so sorry to hear this. I can’t imagine how hard it is to lose him, and so quickly… but you gave him a loving home and a life of leisure (as all the pictures show!), and I hope that knowedge can give you and Josh peace. (((hugs)))

7. we2carmans says:

Oh, Kat… I’m so sorry for you and Josh. Surely you’ll all miss him terribly. You gave him the best home he could’ve had though and it’s obvious you all loved him. Again – cancer stinks 😦

8. Brenda says:

I can’t begin to tell you how sorry I am for this.

(((hugs)))

9. Sara says:

Oh Kat! I’m so sorry. Many *hugs* to you and Josh. 😦

10. Brian and Lauren says:

Oh Kat…I am so very sorry! Regardless of how many legs and the fact that there’s fur, your pets are your family…your children. Sending you my ((hugs)).

11. miranda says: