Working Girl

We believe in hard work in this family apparently! Marion had her first “job” today – a modeling gig at that!

My friend Chelsea, her sister owns a cloth diapering business called, aptly enough Poppy Pants. Kirsten is launching a new line of products and needed some models. Marion was born just in time to be the newborn model.

Jack of Bohemian Photography took the pictures – and even took some of just the two of us that I hope turned out amazing.

We had a lot of fun – the shoot lasted over three hours! – and Marion was (mostly) well behaved. It was fun being around other mamas and babies and plus, we get paid in cloth diapers!

Strapped in the car seat and all ready to go.

One diaper of the new line

Don’t tell anyone, but I think her hair might be turning red!

A sleepy girl on the way home

She’s very suspicious of this whole work thing.

That’s what she thinks!

Tomorrow – it’s our two week pediatrician appointment!

This entry was posted in Marion. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Working Girl

1. Lydia says:

Oh my gosh, I can’t believe how different she looks already. Not just a wrinkley little baby anymore, she has personality. Just precious. cute dipe too.

2. Brian and Lauren says:

Um, ADORABLE.

3. Megan says:

I can’t wait to hear how things go with the poppy pants. You and Marion are my guinea pigs! 🙂

4. Libbie says:

Every time I see Marion she gets prettier and prettier. Cannot wait to see her and hold her

5. Barbara says:

I hope you’re right about her hair !!! Yours is beautiful.
    Marion really looks older than 2 weeks – she looks so alert and like she is taking in everything she sees.

6. Krista says:

Um, of COURSE she’s a model! And getting paid in such cute cloth diapers seems like a great idea!

7. Stephanie says:

The first picture in the diaper is my favorite- So cute.